True Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wanted to be a part of the crazy happenings inside Bon Temps? To read more amazing and crazy stories as they unfold right before your eyes? Well look no further! True Blood Eternal is a True Blood group wanting to give the fans what they wan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:30 am

Returning to Bon Temps in the glow of bright purple pinkish faerie light, Sookie and Ben found themselves standing in the cemetary.  This realm seemed so much less bright than the faerie realm and it saddened Sookie slightly.  Standing up, she waited for some kind of shit to start; it seemed like that was all that ever happened when she was here.  

Looking over to Ben, who still insisted on being tied to the statue, she smiled slightly "So can I untie you yet or are you still afraid that you're going to hurt me?"  

She knew that he hadn't fed much from her and may still be feeling the grips of the hunger inside him.  The thought of what happened when Bill had lost control of his hunger came back to her mind and she shuddered involuntarily at that thought.  She didn't want to relive that again but something inside her said that Ben would kill himself before allowing himself to harm her.

Last edited by Sookie Stackhouse on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://true-blood-eternal.forumotion.com
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Ben closed his eyes as the realm around him became bright. And when he opened his eyes he glanced around the shaded area releasing a heavy breath. Though he continued to glance around unsure if there were going to be any danger popping out from behind the trees. After coming to the thought that they were out of any danger at least for now he clicked his fangs back.

He then looked to Sookie from his position on the ground his hands still bound to the stone. He swallowed heavily. "Perhaps I shall just remain here until you return from where you need to go." He said looking away for a moment. "I can still feel it..." he said before looking back over at her.

And as he gazed upon her he couldn't help but catch onto a few of her thoughts just from the sight of her shudder. "I'm sorry.." he said before looking away again. "I will be fine here."
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Nodding her head slightly Sookie left Ben bound to the statue, hoping that nobody happened upon him before she came back.  Looking at her cell phone, her jaw dropped as she saw that a text message from Lafayette had come through her phone

***Terry died.  The funeral's today so get yo ass home bitch.*****

Snapping her head back up to Ben, Sookie frowned "Uhhh...a friend of mine died and the funeral is today.  Are you gonna be OK here?  It may be this evening before I can get back hun.  Should I untie you?"

Last edited by Sookie Stackhouse on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Ben gazes off into the distance and releases a heavy breath as his stomach stirred. His eyes closed for a moment before he looked back towards Sookie. He tilt his head as he watched her expression as she gazed down at her phone. "What's the matter?" he asked in a soft voice.

Though as she answered he furrowed his eyebrows. "Your friend died. I'm sorry Sookie. Go..I will be fine here. Now go." he said with the slightest hint of urgency to the soft tone of his voice.

He watched her run off before looking away. He gazed out into the distance and pulled slightly at the vines just to make certain they were still tight. His fangs clicking back down as another aching hunger pain stirred in his chest. After a moment he released a heavy breath and relaxed back against the stone. His gaze turned into that of a glare as he thought of Sookie and how he wished he could have gone with her at this time. She has lost too many people already. But the slightest noise off in the distance broke him from his thoughts and he gazed out from where the sound had come from. A sigh of relief escaped him as he realized it had just been an animal. He feared he would possibly not be able to get free if Lilith found him or if an innocent being happened by.

He suddenly wished he had gone with Sookie, though he possibly might have hurt everyone at the funeral. His eyes rolled as he fought with the pain in his chest and the thoughts in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:28 pm

The funeral service had been achingly beautiful.  Throngs of people showed up that Arlene had not even known that Terry had affected.  Beautiful stories were shared and many wonderful memories of the wonderful, loving person that he had been in life.  

Returning to where she had left Ben, Sookie let out a sigh of relief as he appeared to still be tied and safe.  Perhaps Bill had not yet perfected his Warlow daywalking concoction.  Walking over to him, she could tell that he was in the midst of a hunger pang.  Walking towards him cautiously, she kept a slight distance from him.  

"Is it bad?  Should I give you my blood again?"  

She was not able to do anything about hi hunger though as she heard someone approaching.  Looking up, her eye widened a she saw the approaching figure of Bill.

Last edited by Sookie Stackhouse on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton

Bill Compton

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:05 am

Sensing that Sookie was in danger, Bill had released Warlow to go and save her. Giving him enough time to do just that, he tried summoning him back. When Warlow didn't respond his summon and the bond felt cut off, Bill was curious. Did he die? Running up the stairs, he yelled out. "Jessica? How close was I to killing you?" Nothing. The house was full of silence. That is when it occurred to Bill. "It has begun."

Bill had no idea what to do. He had seen in a vision that the vampires would burn, Jessica included. In a panic, Bill forced the professor to drain him to near death, to put him in a coma. Hours later, Bill awakened and locked the professor away before drinking the entire vial of Warlow's blood.

Arriving at the camp, he smirked as he took in his surroundings. "I'm here to see the Governor." Considering that Bill didn't halt after demanded to do so, the guards opened fire. The bullets pierced his chest, his stomach, but they did not kill him. They didn't affect him at all. Using his new found telekinesis, Bill forced every guard to shoot one another before approaching the governor and ripping his head from his shoulders.

Time was running out and Bill did not know how long Ben's blood would last. He needed to find him. Leaving the camp, Bill began thinking. He would have known if Ben died. The pain would have been crucial. After some time pondering, a sinister smile tugged the corners of his lips.

Bill had been to faery before by accident therefore he knew that with Ben's blood in him in addition to the bond he and Sookie still shared, he would still be able to get there. All he needed to do was find a portal.

It wasn't but minutes before he recalled exactly how he had gotten there previously and now he stood, in the middle of faery. He could feel Ben once more and a devious grin shaped his thin lips. He sauntered towards the direction and was surprised as to what he had found. "Sookeh?" Cocking his head to one side, Bill approached them both. "What are you doing here? No. Don't tell me. I've come for him. I need his assistance."
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 am

It seemed like a day had passed since Sookie had left him there. The hunger stirring in his stomach had made it's way into his chest. He laid his head back against the stone then hissed and snarled breathing in then out. He closed his eyes and drew in a long breath just as a way to calm the urges.

And as he heard the sound of approaching footsteps he lifted his head and opened his eyes. He glanced around before gazing in the direction of the steps. A long breath escaping him as he watched Sookie walk back up to him. Though on vampire instinct he hissed and pulled at the vines just for a moment before shaking it off. His green eyes gazed up at Sookie as she spoke. And he parted his lips to respond to her question but his ears perked up with the sound of twigs breaking. He looked from Sookie to the direction and almost growled. A mixture of the hunger and thoughts of another coming between he and Sookie ran through him.

Though as he watched the vampire Bill come into view he let out a soft hiss and began to tug on the vines that bound his hands behind the stone. "Sookie go..." he hissed, eyes glaring at his Maker in the form of Mr. Compton.
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:37 am

Sookie heard Ben tell her to leave him but shook her head vehemently, "No Warlow...Ben.../whatever/!  I'm not leavin you.  You've saved my life twice, now let me try to help you!"

The only thing that Sookie knew to do was to use her light.  She knew that she didn't have much left but that pull that Ben had on her told her to take the chance.  Putting her hands out, she blasted her bright pinkish light at Bill, hoping it had some kind of effect on him. The light did knock him back but not  for very long.  Looking up at Bill, she decided to try and reason with him, "Bill!  Stop!  You don't have to do this!  You'll kill him, he's....your progeny.  Don't you have any kind of feelings for him?"

She prayed that Bill had the same kind of connection with Ben that he had with Jessica, that Eric had for Pam, that Godric had with Eric.  'Please Lord," she thought to herself, "please don't let him die, not while I could help him!"

Back to top Go down
Bill Compton

Bill Compton

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:15 pm

The light connected as she blasted it, knocking him back and stunning him for a brief moment. Though why he was stunned was beyond him. This was coming from the same girl who tried staking him not long ago. His fangs extended from the impact and a growl rumbled within him.

It was Sookie. Though she tried killing him twice now, he couldn't bring himself to harm her. Maybe that's why he released Ben to save her from Lafayette, who knows. But Bill just couldn't cause her any drastic harm. His fangs retracted as he approached them both once more. "God won't help you, Sookeh. Because he is my progeny is why you need to stay out of this. If I were going to kill him, I would have done so already. Not kept him hostage in my lab."

"Release him, Sookeh. Release him, NOW!" Bill growled through gritted teeth after walking behidn Ben to see what he was tied to. He tried untying the knot, but it was sealed with the faery magic. Of course, Bill could drain Ben while he was tied down if Sookie didn't cooperate. That was only one of the ideas rushing through his mind. "I have no choice, Sookeh. I have to do this."
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Ben glanced towards Sookie as the vampire Bill came closer and he pulled at the vines hoping to break them free. But the light used had bound them too tight for even his strength to break. He hissed and snarled out again as he watched Sookie's pinkish light blast out and knock the vampire back. He arched his chest and tugged again at the vines. "Sookie..." he hissed out softly his eyes returning to his 'Maker' as he started to approach once more.

He stopped struggling with the vines for a brief moment as he gazed between his 'Maker' and his intended. The words the vampire spoke only caused his unneeded breathing to increase. He watched as Bill began to approach him and he returned to tugging at the vines to break free. His head tilting to glance back at his 'Maker' as he stood behind the stone. He felt his hands as they attempted to untie the knot. He then looked back at Sookie just to see her expression. "Sookie...don't...just go.." he said again as he gave one last tug to the vines with defeat he stopped.  

He glanced back at his 'Maker' and offered a hiss with bared fangs before laying his head back against the stone. His green eyes returned to Sookie.
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Looking back and forth from Ben to Bill, Sookie nodded slightly at Bill's words.  She decided that if Ben was to have a chance, he would have to be freed.  Going to the statue, Sookie allowed the light to absorb back into herself and watched as the vines loosened themselves.  Untying them, she frowned down at Ben as he told her to leave him.

"No! I'm not just leavin dammit!  You were there for me, now let me do the same!"

Glaring at Bill, Sookie spat "Don't kill him Bill!  I know what you're tryin ta do but this is not tha way!"

Backing away slightly, Sookie thought to Ben 'Fight him!  I'll help when I see the chance.  We can't get back ta Faerie but we can at least make em leave!"

Back to top Go down
Bill Compton

Bill Compton

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:09 pm

As the time passed with them arguing, the panic and anger only arose stronger within Bill. Time was running out and he /needed/ to get back to save the others. This whole thing was pointless. He should just kill Ben now despite what Sookie asked. After all, Warlow /did/ kill Lilith years ago.

"Didn't I already tell you that if I wanted him dead then he would be?!" Bill spat out the words as he yelled at Sookie. His fangs extended and he snarled, warning her to back off. "This is the /only/ way! You wouldn't help therefore /you/ left me no choice."

Bill turned his attention to Ben who was now freed from the ties. With his lip still curled upwards into a snarl, his fists clenched by his sides. "Are you going to try killing me again? Because I can assure you that you will have one hell of a fight on your hands this time." Saying nothing more, Bill sped to him, gripping him firmly by the throat. "How dare you leave when I called for you? After I was generous enough to release you."
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Ben gazed up at Sookie as she came over to untie the vines from around his hands. He released a heavy breath at her stubbornness. He hoped for just once she would listen to him and leave. He didn't want to see her get hurt or killed over him. And well it is the noble thing to do after all. When his hands were lose he pulled them away from the stone and rubbed at his wrists for a moment.

Hearing Sookie in his head he let out a hiss. He then pulled himself up and glared at Bill. "I will fight you until you have met the true death again or if both of us go. You will not get Sookie...or me..." he hissed at his Maker in the form of Bill.

Though his threat was unheard and before he could move he felt Bill's hand around his throat and his body lifted in the air. He groaned out and grasped at his fist. 'Sookie! Go!' he thought to her one last time before he hissed and snarled at Bill pulling at his hand and he kicked at his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Ignoring Ben's command for her to go, Sookie stood her ground and watched as Bill grasped him by the throat and effortlessly lifted him up into the air until his feet were dangling above the ground.  "Bill!  You said you /wouldn't/ kill him!"  

She knew that there was nothing that she could do to help Ben but there was also no way she would run away or just stand there and watch.  Running over to Bill, she immediately jumped on his back and clung to dear life.  

"Let go of him Bill!"

She wasn't quite sure what this was supposed to accomplish other than perhaps a very simple and not well thought out distraction.  Would it be enough though?  That was what remained to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton

Bill Compton

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 pm

With Ben dangling in his grip, Bill was just about to sink his fangs into that bared throat when he felt the weight on his back. Sookie. She had jumped onto him and was now hanging from him. Bill released a growl, wondering if she /really/ thought this would stop him.

Without thinking it through, Bill snapped his head to one side, his telekinesis throwing her off of him. He had no control over how strong it was or had no idea how to control such thing. He only knew that it would get her off of him long enough for him to get the job done. However, something else had taken a hold of him. Lilith wanted Warlow and didn't care if Sookie was alive when she hit the tree behind them.

There was a darkness in his eyes, as if looking into an empty space. Lilith now peered through them as she sank her fangs into Ben's throat, drinking in his blood. She guided Bill's body to grab a hold of Ben's head, forcing it to one side so she could drink more forcefully. As the blood spurted into her mouth with every beat of his pulse, she drank. Lilith had nearly drained Ben before tossing him to the hard ground beneath them. /Nearly/ drained. She should have killed him. But Bill made a promise and he was fighting her tooth and nail to regain control. With one last glance between the both of the bodies, a dark...wicked laugh sounded as Lilith, in Bill's body, sped from sight. Returning to take care of business once and for all.
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Ben grasped at Bill's hand roughly in his failed attempt to throw the vampire off of him. If not for Lilith he would have been able to easily fight off the vampire Bill, but with his Maker's influence and blood inside him it was nearly impossible. His feet swayed as he struggled to break free from the vampires grasp. And his eyes widened when he noticed his intended on Bill's back slapping at him. 'Sookie! I told you to go!' he thought out to her.

Though his thoughts would go unheard as Bill threw her off of him. He watched Sookie land against a tree with a thud and he hissed and yelled out again. As he grasped onto Bill's arm he felt his fangs break through his skin and he screamed out. His eyes looked from Sookie who lay upon the ground to the vampire Bill and he watched his demeanor as it slowly changed. His feet kicked at the air slowly the movements became as he felt his blood leaving him. "Lilith..." he cried out.

And when the fangs left his neck he released a heavy breath as he felt his body land on the ground. He opened his eyes and gazed up at the vampire, wondering for a moment why if it was Lilith who had taken over his body why she simply didn't kill him then and there. He managed to tilt his head to gaze across the patch of grass that separated him from his intended and before his eyes closed and he slipped into darkness Sookie was the last he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Blood Eternal :: Story Line :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: