True Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wanted to be a part of the crazy happenings inside Bon Temps? To read more amazing and crazy stories as they unfold right before your eyes? Well look no further! True Blood Eternal is a True Blood group wanting to give the fans what they wan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Date Night   Date Night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Looking in her full length mirror, Sookie had to almost laugh. Not long ago, she was getting ready for a date with Warlow in which she intended to kill him with her faerie light ball thingy. Now, she was preparing for a date with Warlow in which she actually planned to date him!

The reality of how much everything had changed in just a few short weeks, set into her mind. She had hoped to regain the girl in the white dress into her life. The girl that still believed that everyone was basically good inside and that family and friends were the most important people in your life. Well, at this point, she found out that her parents tried to kill her as a child and most of her friends were vampires at this point. At least the friends that she was closest to. She loved the people that she had left and wouldn't leave them, not as long as she could help it. She simply hoped that Warlow or Ben or whatever, remained patient and understanding about her feelings.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror one last time, Sookie headed down the stairs. She didn't have to wait long as she heard a knock sounding on her front door just as she was reaching the bottom step. Reaching out, she smiled as Warlow/Ben stood before her; "Well, don't you look handsome!"

Stepping out onto the front porch, Sookie looked him up and down. Her mind briefly flashed to the time that Warlow was trying to escape the other world through the portal in her bathroom, terrifying her half to death. That seemed like such a long time ago now.
Back to top Go down
https://true-blood-eternal.forumotion.com
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:25 pm

It wasn't exactly what Ben had wanted nor had planned. He was nearly six thousand years old and a prince. He didn't want to waste his time on going out on dates like a typical commoner or human for that matter. But it was what Sookie wanted. And after spending a night alone in frustration over the changed plans he finally gave in and accepted the offer.

In his hotel room he showered and changed into a nice pair of jeans, and a fresh clean dress shirt. He then left and stopped by a shop to pick up a bouquet of flowers. If he was going to do this dating thing he was at least going to do it right. He then drove to Sookie's home and parked outside. Sliding out of the car he picked up the flowers and walked up to the door. He knocked softly then waited.

He could hear her approaching the door then a small grin appeared on his lips when she pulled that door open. "Thank you Sookie, you look amazing." he said softly before handing her the bouquet of flowers, taking a step back as she walked out onto the porch.
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Taking the bouquet of flowers, Sookie lifted them to her face and smelled in the soft fragrance, feeling the softness of the petals as they brushed against her face. Her mouth pulled into a smile as she thought about how different this night could turn out. The last time they went out, it was simply a travesty with Sookie pretending to have an interest in Ben as a means to kill him out of revenge for his part in murdering her parents. That was how she had seen it then anyway. Now, she felt that perhaps she owed him in some way for saving her life all those years ago. She didn't think she owed him eternity but, at the very least, she owed him a shot.

Sookie's eyes flitted up to Ben's and she smirked slightly, "So, what are we going to be doing tonight?" She wondered if Ben actually knew that the guy was supposed to plan the dates. He had been out of the world for so long, she had no clue if he understood completely how things worked now. If he didn't have any plans, she would simply bring him to Merlotte's for their evening out together.
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Ben grinned as she accepted the bouquet of flowers from him. He watched as she brought them up to breath in the scent. He then slid his fingers through his short ginger hair and looked away for a moment. The last time he had bought her flowers it was a means of an apology for being late, and in a way to secretly apologized for sending her fairy grandfather to the dark realm. But she didn't need to know that, not now anyways. He thought, perhaps they should get through the date first. They could talk about such things after wards. No need to ruin a date over little things.

He thought before looking back up at her. At her question he lowered his gaze for a moment and exhaled slowly. "I thought we could go get something to eat. I haven't thought of the where though." he said before looking back up at her. "I have not been on a date in a very long time Sookie. So...where do you want to eat?" he asked curiously gazing into her eyes softly.
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:25 pm

A soft smile tugged at Sookie's lips as she listened to Ben's words. He seemed nervous! She never thought she'd see the day that a vampire, especially one as old as Ben, nervous.

"Well, the only place around here to eat at is Merlotte's and, since I don't plan to cook tonight, I guess that's where we better go."

Sookie wondered if anyone would ask her where she'd been lately and why she hadn't been to work. Although, lately, it seemed like that was normal for her so she doubted anybody would say anything.

"I'm a waitress there. The food's pretty good plus, you can see where I work and meet some of my friends."

Shifting her weight from one foot to the other, Sookie fidgeted with the flowers and looked down to the porch before finally looking back up at Ben. She wanted to thank him for releasing her from her promise but she wasn't sure if she should even bring the topic up. She knew that it had to be hard on him, waiting for her for as long as he had only to have Sookie back out of the deal and ask for him to merely date her.

She could tell that Ben was used to getting what he wanted and, right now, he wanted her more than he had ever wanted anything else. The last thing she wanted was a temper tantrum from the vampire faerie prince on the world but she did want to at least acknowledge how difficult this must be for him and let him know she appreciated it.

"Ben, thank you for agreeing to dating me. I know it has to be hard on you. I just want you to know that it really means a lot to me."
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Ben smiled softly as he gazed into Sookie's dark eyes. Truth be told he felt a little nervous and ever slightly silly at the thought of going on a date. He was close to six thousand years old and a prince, dating was beneath him. But he had promised Sookie he would tear the contract up and he meant to keep that promise.

Though as she began to speak, his smile remained, it might be nice to see the place of work his beloved had. Though at the mention of meeting her friends his smile quickly faded and he released a heavily breath glancing away as his green blue eyes rolled behind closed eyelids. He was not thrilled by the idea at the slightest.

He opened his eyes as he looked back at her and forced a small smile as she stepped onto the porch closing the door behind her. He slowly hooked his arm with hers and pulled her close. He nodded a little at her words before looking away and leading her off the porch. "Do not thank me Sookie. I think we should just get through the date first. See how this goes..." he said softly before looking back at her as he walked her to his awaiting car. "I will be honest. It has been quite a long time since I have been on a date. As you probably already know." he stopped to open her door before walking around to the drivers side and sliding in.
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Sookie watched as Ben's face fell when she mentioned him meeting her friends. Honestly, how could a faerie vampire that had been around this long become so small minded? "Ugh! Well come on, like it or not, you're meeting people that are important to me. If I'm important to you, then they should be also. Come on!"

Stomping to the car, Sookie flung open the door and slid into the seat. Once she was settled, she rolled the passenger side window down and yelled, "Well? Are you comin or not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night
Page 1 of 1