True Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wanted to be a part of the crazy happenings inside Bon Temps? To read more amazing and crazy stories as they unfold right before your eyes? Well look no further! True Blood Eternal is a True Blood group wanting to give the fans what they wan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doing What Needs to be Done - The Lord's Work PT. 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahNewlin

SarahNewlin

Doing What Needs to be Done - The Lord's Work PT. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Doing What Needs to be Done - The Lord's Work PT. 1   Doing What Needs to be Done - The Lord's Work PT. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Sarah had just returned from spending the day out. First lunch at that cute little place Merlottes, then she treated herself to some shopping. By the time she returned evening had fallen, she received news as she walked through the door that a young man's parents were holding on the line for her. She swiftly walked back toward her office, nodding at each officer she passed along the way. "Evening, hope you're having a blessed night! Keep up the good work!" She smiled at each of them, repeating herself as she walked down the halls, passing each experimental room before she made it back to her office. She closed the door behind her and sat behind her desk.

She picked up the phone, curious as to what this call was about. What would a set of parents want with her? She smiled into the phone, “This is Sarah Newlin!” The father spoke up, “Yes, Ms. Newlin. This is Mr. Chase. My wife and I have a situation on our hands. Ya see, our son has lost his way, he’s fallen into a trap of no return. We’ve done all we can and, well. There’s just not much else we can do for him. Between his homosexuality and his sneaking Vampers into the house to do Lord knows what.” Sarah became concerned furrowing her brows. Her smile faded as she heard the distress in the gentleman’s voice. “Alright, what can I do for ya though Mr. Chase?” He spoke up yet again. “We know all the good work you’re doing for the Lord, riddin’ the world of those devil’s, those. Vampers, and were wondering if there was some sorta program you could put our son in, we are done with him. He’s put us through too much already, to the point we want nothing else to do with him anymore. His sins are unforgivable. He refuses to listen to reason.” Sarah nodded over the phone. She had just the place for his son. “Welp, I could send a few of my men out your way to collect him. You do understand, ya won’t ever see him anymore after we are through with him, “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” She tried to console the boy’s father by quoting scripture, to give him reassurance he was doing the right thing. The gentleman responds, “Indeed Ms. Newlin. I knew I could count on you for your help, your work you do is commendable, and I am honored you have excepted my plea for help.” Another smiled crosses her lips at his words, a true blue loyal fan. He went on to give her the time his son would return home. She started writing down the information. “Alrighty then, I will send my team out to collect. It might be best to find comfort in your church afterward. I do know how hard this is for ya. You take care, and stay strong in the Lord Mr. Chase.” She smiled as their call ended. She got on the phone to her Sargent, dialing the extension. “You have a job to do, we have a family in crisis and they want ya to go pick their son up. Bring him back here to the sympathizer area. He is a lost cause, here’s his information.” She gave him the boy’s name and the address as to where they needed to go. She smiled, “Thank you honey. You are a true Christian Soldier and the Lord is gonna bless ya for this.” She hung up with the Sargent only to hear yet another knock on her door.

She spoke up, “Go ahead, come in!” Her voice chipper, one of the officers she had sent out to collect a group of baby vamps steps into her office. “Ms. Newlin, we have something I think you might wanna see. You ever heard of or seen a Werewolf before?” She rolled her eyes, “Of course I have, in the movies!” She crosses her arms listening further. Her team she had sent out after the vampires, had come across what they think might be just that. They had witnessed golden eyes and quite the scuffle between two wolves and a group of people who were being butchered by the vampires on a farm someplace in Shreveport. She nodded, “Alright, lead the way.” She closed the door behind her, locking it. Sarah followed his lead to one of the containment cells.
Back to top Go down

Doing What Needs to be Done - The Lord's Work PT. 1
Page 1 of 1