True Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wanted to be a part of the crazy happenings inside Bon Temps? To read more amazing and crazy stories as they unfold right before your eyes? Well look no further! True Blood Eternal is a True Blood group wanting to give the fans what they wan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Shortage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:36 am

Pain, deep excruciating pain was what brought Sookie back to reality.  Slowly, she began to do a mental check of her body.  Her back and ribs screamed out in protest as she tried to make her body stand.  A groan escaped her lips as she looked over to where Bill had once held Ben.  Her eyes snapped open fully at the sight she beheld, Ben was laying on the ground not moving and unconscious.

Gritting her teeth, she slowly turned and crawled her way to where Ben's body lay.  Finally making it to him, she lugged his head into her lap.  "Ben, Ben wake up dammit!"  When he didn't respond, Sookie squeezed her eyes shirt and let out an exasperated sigh, "Oh fuck!"  Moving her wrist over his mouth, she hoped that he would awaken and bite into her flesh.  When he didn't she thought of the only other thing she could do.

Laying him flat on the ground, she brought her light to her hands and allowed it to course into his chest.  Feeling herself begin to get lightheaded, she grit her teeth and kept letting her light flow until it began to fizzle.  The Earth began to spin as she lost more light to Ben until, at last she fell over next to him allowing the darkness to overtake her once more.
Back to top Go down
https://true-blood-eternal.forumotion.com
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:14 am

It was a distant voice, but Ben heard it. His sweet precious Sookie had called out to him. But as his body was moved and his head placed in her lap the feeling was unfeeling to him. And her voice sounded far away in the darkness he was floating in. He struggled through the darkness to find his way to her voice. But it only seemed that the closer he got the further she sounded.

And as he felt something, something he could not see touch his chest the darkness started to fade and a light lite up. It started off dim then became brighter and brighter until the darkness was all gone. And his fingers began to twitch, his feet moved, and just as the light started to dim back out his eyes opened.

He gasped out heavily as he sat up and trailed his eyes over himself with a his eyebrows pinched together with confusion. He slowly turned to see Sookie, his intended, his love laying along beside him. "Sookie!" he let out before turned and wrapping his arms around her. He pulled her against his chest and cupped her cheek. "Aww my sweet precious Sookie." he said down to her as he lightly shook her cheek. When she didn't move he lifted his wrist to his lips and extended his fangs. And as he sunk his fangs into his skin tears pricked his eyes. "Come on Sookie." he said as he placed his wrist to her lips. "Drink..."
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:02 am

Sookie felt as though her body were floating. She was briefly aware that someone was speaking to her but she could not make out the words. She could feel the life leaving her body, the energy being sapped out of her as though there were a leach feeding on her life rather than her blood. She could barely taste the blood as it flowed into her mouth but she couldn't make her body respond to swallow. Even though some trickled down her throat, it did nothing against what was happening to her. She didn't understand why she wasn't healing!

Once again, she felt the darkness moving in on her before succumbing to the thought of finally being at peace.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman

Eric Northman

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Eric had just been thrown out of Bill's home after the true death of his sister Nora. He was furious, and pissed off. His sister's warm blood was still on him, he could feel the last ever warmth of his sister leave him every moment, distraught.
He fled from Bill's at vampspeed, set on finding Warlow to get his blood.
He'd come across andy ellefluers last fae child and had a little of her blood for the journey there and it'd help him fight off whatever human he wanted to in the daylight for longer.
Sooner that evening he arrived at the graveyard near Sookie's home, he knew warlow would be there as Bill told him he was with Sookie. He stopped in his tracks, the night air was still and silent. He inhaled slowly using his vampire senses to sniff out the smell of Sookie or her new friend Ben.
His eyes closed as he smelt a strong smell being drifted through the slight breeze. It was Sookie's. He vampsped around the woods by her home and stopped just short of where he saw Sookie laying in Ben's arms. He slowly began to make his way over, his fangs elongating.
"Well well, what have we here? A dying Sookie..." he raised a brow looking down at her, not feeling any remorse or pity at all, she meant nothing to him now, no one did. He felt like ripping them both apart right at that moment.
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Ben gazed down at Sookie as the red tears pricked at his tear ducks. "Sookie. My sweet precious, drink please." he said down to her almost sounding desperate and he pressed his wrist to her lips squeezing his hand to coax the blood out into her mouth. Though as he watched her there seemed to be no sign of movement. He moved his hand to her chest and was ready to bring forth his light to zap into her but suddenly caught the scent of a vampire in the area. He rolled his eyes at the thought, growing more irritated with the vampires of this town by the minute.

When he heard the vampire speak he glared up at him with bared fangs. "I don't know who you are, nor do I care but you best leave." he said to the vampire his arm around Sookie keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman

Eric Northman

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Eric chuckled darkly, licking at the blood around his lips, placing his hands into the depths of his pockets, his eyes flickering from Ben to Sookie. "I'm Eric Northman, Sookie's ex." a lopsided grin formed on his lips as he glanced from one to the other. "She's dying, isn't she?" he asked in a soft tone with no hesitation. "My sister just died..." he continued, his index finger tracing down the almost cold blood of his sister down his chest.
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Ben continued to glare at the vampire. And as the vampire began to speak he trailed his eyes over him noticing the blood along his clothing. He looked back down at Sookie and cupped her cheek before looking back at the vampire. "I'm sorry to hear about your sister Eric. But I don't have time for anymore of this. I need to help Sookie." he said laying her on the ground but keeping his arm around her protectively.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman

Eric Northman

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:24 pm

He watched Ben move Sookie to the ground and noticed how protective he was over her, he could sense he was an older vampire too. "You're Warlow, aren't you? I've been looking for you." he stepped closer and towered over Sookie laying there on the ground "Have you given her your blood?"
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Ben looked back up at the vampire when Eric began to speak. "I am Warlow. And you wouldn't be the only one that has been looking for me. What is it that you want? My blood?" he said with irritation just wanting these vampires to leave him alone already. He didn't care about that lunacy of a prophecy. He looked back down at Sookie as Eric stepped closer. "I have tried, she won't drink it. I am going to attempt to pass my light through her." he explained to the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman

Eric Northman

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:47 pm

He rolled his eyes "Whatever that is..." he replied in a bored drawl referring to the light passing through statement "Have you two fucked yet?" he asked, laughing on the inside, he wasn't thinking straight, plus he was nosey. "I take it you have, she fucks anything dead. And lets your sister die because of her own selfishness." he stepped beside a tree and leant against it with a sigh, staring down at Sookie's lifeless body. "Beware~" he said with a laugh, amusing himself.
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Ben rolled his eyes at the vampire's question. "Not that it is any of your concern." he said before glancing up at him. "My light will go into her..." he started to explain before falling silent. He felt the vampire didn't need an explanation, he was nothing to him but a waste of time. He looked back down at Sookie and pressed his hand over her chest. He closed his eyes for a moment as he brought forth his bluish grey light. It shimmered down his arm and out of his hand then through Sookie's chest lighting her up for a lingering moment before it separated and shimmered one way up through her then down through her dimming out at both ends before he opened his eyes. He brought his hand up and cupped her cheek. "Sookie....please wake up.." he whispered down at her then started to lift her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman

Eric Northman

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:29 pm

He watched Ben pass his light through Sookie, intrigued. "Well that was interesting." he said once he'd finished. "But...i'm gonna have to stop this party." he said, and with that he vampsped over to behind Ben, gripping onto the nape of his neck as firmly as he could, his fangs fully extended with a swift movement he bit into ben's neck and began to drink his blood as fast as he could, his blood was intoxicating, wonderfully falling down his throat, he growled low as he consumed him. - Once he'd drank enough, he flipped Ben's body to the ground beside Sookie and vampsped away as fast as he could, and began to journey his way to the facility.
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Feeling as if she were sinking into a peaceful abyss, Sookie felt herself swimming in the memories of her childhood knowing they were all a lie.  It seemed, even in death, there was only pain.  'No!  This was not the way it was supposed to be!  There should be bright lights, her gran, and nothing but love and happiness,' she thought to herself.

Seeing a bright light, she hoped that was her way to heaven.  Moving towards it, she suddenly heard voices swimming around her, Eric and Ben.  She couldn't make out what they were saying though but she could feel the hate and resentment from one, sweet concern and fear from the other.  

Suddenly, she felt herself being jerked back to where she had come from.  She wanted to see what was in the light but she had no choice but to return.  A few moments later, her eyes slowly opened and she was back in the cemetary.  It was night, however, a fact that she found rather odd.  Turning her head, she saw Ben laying next to her; his throat bleeding profusely.  Sitting up, she moved towards him and hoisted his head in her lap, pressing her wrist to his fangs that were still down.  Pressing her delicate flesh into the razor sharp points, she felt herself begin to bleed into his mouth; hoping that feeding him would work.
Back to top Go down
BenFlynn

BenFlynn

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:57 pm

After his light had passed through Sookie. He cupped her cheek brushing his fingers over her jawline. "Wake up my sweet precious Sookie." he whispered down at her completely ignoring the vampire Eric who seemed to have stuck around to watch. His only concern was Sookie. Though he would seen regret that decision. Before he could react he felt Eric behind him and his fangs in his throat. He gasped out struggling against him in his knelt position beside Sookie. Though it was a failed attempt as he felt his blood draining from him.

Then like before everything went black and he was laid out on the ground. For how long this time he hadn't known. Then he felt something pressed to his fangs and with a slow breath he breathed in the scent. Slow he drank the blood that seeped out onto his tongue then down his throat. After a while he lifted his hand and grasped a hold of Sookie's arm applying more force as he drank from her. He opened his eyes and looked up at her before forcing her arm away from his fangs then sitting up and clicking his fangs back. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Admin
Sookie Stackhouse

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Feeling Ben beginning to drink her blood on his own, Sookie secretly thanked whatever God looked over faerie vampires.  After he had finished drinking, he pricked the tip of his finger with a fang and rubbed it over the puncture wounds on her wrist.  Sitting back, she shrugged her shoulders slightly, "Yeah, I'm fine."  She would've asked who had attacked him but she remembered Eric's voice around her while she was unconscious.  

The hatred from Eric still radiated in the area around them.  Her brow furrowed as she went over the few words that she could make out while Eric was there.  How had he gotten there and how had he become the hateful, vengeful person that he apparently was now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Shortage   Power Shortage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Shortage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Blood Eternal :: Story Line :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: